Hello friends, Twitter is testing a new feature to stop Fake News & offensive content. After the release of this feature, Cyber authority will be able to easily capture the faked news magazine's original tweeter. So don't do such things.
Micro Blogging Site Twitter has decided to stop Fake News & objectionable content on its platform . For this, Twitter is testing a new feature, with the help of easily fictitious news or tweeting the wrong content, the original tweeter can be tracked easily.
How it will catch fake tweeted user?
- After the release of the feature, Cyber Cell & other legal entities will be able to catch people who post fake news and other fake content on Twitter.
- On Thursday, Twitter told TechCrunch that some Original & Tweeter tags have been rolled out for Android and iOS users for tag testing.
Sara Haidar, director of Twitter's Product Management said
- "The main purpose of Twitter is the conversation between people. For this, some new features are being added on Twitter to highlight the discussions and it will be appropriate reply to the original tweeters".
- Twitter is most commonly used by public figures and professional organizations to connect with their fans and target audiences. There are many such occasions when they have to be victims of Fake News and online trollers for a tweet.
- The elections to be held in India, the concern of global social media owners has increased. For them, wrong information on social media and the prevention of Fake News is a big challenge because a large number of people in India use Twitter or Facebook.